In this Newsletter...
- MindMapTutor Blog
- Facebook Page
- Tip of the Month
- What's Coming
1. WelcomeWelcome to another edition of the Using Mind Maps Newsletter; the Newsletter to help you with using Mind Maps in your daily life.
Being our first Newsletter for 2011, we have included a special present for you. We have published an Ebook on Creating and using Mind Maps to learn faster and easier. This is only available to our subscribers. And guess what? It won't cost you a cent - not even a dime!
So start equipping yourself today by downloading the Ebook so that you can make 2011 the best year ever!
2. NewsThe Mind Map Tutor Handbook - Creating and using Mind Maps to Learn Faster and Easier - can be downloaded now at no cost to you.
The handbook covers why you need to use Mind Maps when learning. It then goes on to show you how to create Mind Maps, why we use Xmind - Free OpenSource Software.
We also give you a framework for creating your Mind Maps when learning.
The Ebook also includes a step-by-step guide to creating Mind Maps as well as an overview of the Mind Map principles.
All this culminates in the creation of a Mind Map Tutor, which you can either create yourself, or get some of our ready-to-use Mind Map Tutors to give you a head start.
So, don't wait any further, download the Ebook now. The Ebook is formatted for easy online reading.
You can download the Ebook by clicking here: Mind Map Tutor Handbook (PDF Format)
We welcome your feedback and comments. Please do this via our Contact Form. We will really appreciate it and it will help us to improve both our free and premium products.
3. MindMapTutor BlogOur Blog, www.mindmaptutor.com, continues to grow from strength to strength.
In December 2010, you were asked to relook at your major purpose in life and then look at the various roles you play in life. Having goals for each of your roles makes the task of goal setting an entirely different one to what you are used to.
We are at different levels of maturity in the various roles we play. By having goals for each role, you are able to maintain perspective.
Some highlights from our Blog in December 2010:
Mind Mapping your Purpose
Mind Map your Roles and Goals for 2011
Mind Map your Milestones for 2011
Using Mind Maps for Language Learning
4. Facebook pageVisit Using Mind Maps on Facebook and become a part of our Social Network by simply 'liking' our page.
Facebook is great for updates, as it is unobtrusive and you can give immediate feedback.
Please promote our Facebook Page to you friends and family.
It is a great way for them to stay updated with the latest information on everything you need to know about creating and using Mind Maps to learn faster and easier.
All updates to our site, as well as our blog, are posted to our Facebook Page, so you will always be informed of what's happening.
5. TwitterYou can follow me via my personal Twitter account.
I am very active in the online Mind Mapping community, you will get updates and links to important information as I come across it.
Twitter is the fastest way to get information into the market. If you haven't tried Twitter yet, give it a go. The great thing about Twitter is that you only have to read what you want to, as it just gives you the headlines. The information also comes to you, so you are only receiving information that you want to receive.
If you don't like the source - kill it, and it's instantly removed.
Twitter can be a great time saver to give you the information when you want it and how you want it.
We publish all of our Blog feeds to Twitter so that you can simply browse the headlines and only visit the page if you like what you see.
6. Tip of the month - Creating and using Mind Maps to learn faster and easier
As mentioned before, we are promoting the use of XMind, which is free OpenSource Software. XMind also offers you a premium version, which you can use for advanced applications of Mind Mapping.
All the Mind Maps that we provide can be used with the free version.
The Mind Map Tutor Handbook on creating and using Mind Maps will get you going and set the stage for the new year.
It also gives you an overview of how to use our ready-to-use interactive Mind Maps. We will be delivering a lot more free and premium Mind Maps in 2011. So keep a look out for them.
Our Learning Management Program is an ideal aid to help you implement the tactics in this Handbook.
7. What's coming...We will be delivering a range of Mind Map Tutors in 2011 to help you at school, college, university and work. We will also be focusing on improving your business as well as your personal life.
But first go for our free information on our Website, on our Blog , Facebook and Twitter for updated information as it arrives.
8. Communicating with usWe would also love to hear from you, so let us know how your Mind Map efforts are going. You can contact us via our Contact Page, or you can even write your own story and be published on our website.
You can also comment on any of our blog posts. The choice is yours.
Till next time...Learn how to create and use Mind Maps to learn faster and easier!
UsingMindMaps.com is built with Site Build It!